Drew

You didn't say, but I am guessing you have tried creating recovery media
from more than one donor N6.

and also tried from a machine that is not a CB?

In general, chromebook ninjas have also helped me out before (until they
find out a device is managed) but not with something like this.

Is Google any help or are they telling you to seek out CTL?

We’ve tried many different recovery sticks (even tried different