we're still holding on to free for a little while longer

untangle version 12.1 still has web filter light

don't forget to turn off auto-updates

thanks
gr

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 1:47 PM, Will Hatch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We just recently switched from free filtering to Cisco Umbrella in Addison Central.  We purchased the version that integrates with Active Directory.  So far we are happy, although it is highly configurable and we're still tweaking it.  Not cheap though.