Hello and good morning-I was asked to pass this along ... important info for obtaining assistive technology equipment in your schools:

Hello Special Education Administrators, Special Educators, Tech Integrationists, and School Librarians!
The following is a brief survey about AT School Swap, an online assistive technology exchange for Vermont schools. In order to improve our services, and determine the usefulness of this program for schools, we would very much appreciate any and all input you have about this service. Please do contact me if you have any questions. The survey link is here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P2TXNQX

Peter Drescher
VT Agency of Education
219 N. Main St. Suite 402
Barre, VT   05641