Good Morning All!

I have 2 printers available for give away:

Epson Stylus Photo R1900 & Epson Stylus Photo 1400

As well as several boxes of different ink cartridges. If you are interested, please email me directly. They are available for pick up at Milton High School. First come, first serve.

Thanks!

Tabitha Evans
Technology Supervisor
Milton School District