We have had good luck with these so far. https://airtame.com/

Perfect iOS mirroring is not available yet. I have spoken to them about adding this and they told me they are working on it for a future update.

-Eric

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 3:53 PM, Caleb Clark <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We're upgrading and outfitting a few classrooms here at Marlboro. Anyone have any good tips on wireless connections from laptops/devices to projectors and TVs that work well?

Or is everyone mostly still wired with HDMI and converters?

I've heard
​good things about
 SolicePods
​ ​
https://www2.mersive.com/land/solstice-pod/

--
Caleb Clark
Sr. Academic Technologist and

Degree Chair
Marlboro College:
marlboro.edu/mat | [log in to unmask] | 802-258-9207
"The technology itself is not transformative. It’s the school, the pedagogy, that is transformative."
- Tanya Byron

Eric Christie
Network Administrator
(802) 359-4713 ex 2236