Thanks so much Lucie.  It looks great!

Carole

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 9:10 AM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I was just looking over new  Applied Digital Skilll Curriculum  on the

 Grow with Google  options

and thought I'd share the outline in case anyone feels that these premade lessons might meet  a need in their school.  I've not used these with students yet.

See attached

Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com
http://twitter.com/techsavvygirl

Google Voice (802) 557 0013

  - James M. Barrie

Carole Renca, M.Ed.
Teacher Librarian
Edmunds Middle School Library
Burlington, Vermont 05401
802-864-8487

"Be roses that grow in the concrete." by Angie Thomas
from the novel The Hate U Give