I forgot, I also have 10 Finch bots flying in for a month visit with my students through the Finch loan program.
https://www.finchrobot.com/finch-robot-loan-program

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017, 8:32 AM Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks everyone who has responded so far
I'm starting to organize responses in a spreadsheet..
It would be great if we could continue to add to this and get a picture of Vermont schools and coding offerings before Hour of Code

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F7FHrJlUkEoGoSGeCc_S_-EvU1rw9JJbwJYIjM68nNM/edit#gid=0

I've got some ideas for a press release... but need a few more schools...
So we have some great data

Dave mentioned sharing resources and ideas and tips ... I could work on arranging something like that once we get a bit more data
I have some ideas
Also looking to add some possibilities for Robot Rodeo  that might make some opportunities available for older kids
Lots of ideas flowing.... Will do more processing onceI analyze what/ who / how  we are currently positioned in Vermont...

Thanks to everyone who has done this so far
and please take two minutes to add your schools 'coding' approach  (especially looking for info on a sustained activity like a course or mini course)

Lucie