IT department secretary post content she is GIVEN for buildings. Our PR
person also post most of the main content on the front page.

On 10/14/2017 3:47 PM, Tom Heller wrote:
> My dream is to have students run the website.
>
> On Oct 14, 2017 8:12 AM, "Will Hatch" <[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
>     In ACSD we are sparring over who is responsible for taking care of
>     individual school websites. My feeling is that the IT department
>     can assist with the "how" of putting content on websites, but
>     shouldn't be responsible for the "what" goes on them.  We have
>     asked all schools to designate one person as a point of contact.
>     As I expected, I'm getting opposition to this plan.  We have 10
>     websites.  Website maintenance is currently not in the job
>     description of anyone in the IT department.  We use Schoolwires.
>
>     My question for anyone willing to weigh-in,  is what do you do in
>     your district?  Thanks for any feedback.
>
>     --
>     Will Hatch
>     Director Of Technology
>     Addison Central School District

> /CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
> attachments, is
> and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
> contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of the

Roger Saffle
Technology Coordinator
Highland Local Schools
4150 Ridge Road
Medina Ohio 44256
330-239-1901x5500

---

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This message may contain confidential
information, including, but not limited to, student personally identifiable
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution, or taking of any
action in reliance in the contents of the information contained herein is
strictly prohibited.