Hi folks,

Please spread the word that there is still time to register for my Lego WeDo Robotics & Coding in the Elementary Grades course.  This is an introductory course where any elementary educator can learn how coding and robotics can be integrated into the classroom.  A perfect STEM opportunity!  The class takes place at the Central Vermont Medical Center on November 4th and continues online.  Participants receive two Lego WeDo robotics kits for their classroom!

Please email me directly to register or for more information!

David Wells
--
21st Century Learner and Leader
Vermont School Principal