From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Scott Wales
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2017 11:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Article

Pardon the interruption.  I cannot find a reference to what this is exactly.
Any help is appreciated.

"Experience with bone conduction CROS fitting of single sided deaf patients
with the Bone
Anchored Hearing Aid", by Philipp A. Federspil, Wolfgang Delb, Pierre
Federspil and Peter
K. Plinkert. Published in Z Audio! 2001; Supplementum JV.

Thank you.

Scott Wales
Librarian
202.747.3267 | direct
202.747.3887 | direct fax

SheppardMullin
Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
2099 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Suite 100
Washington, DC 20006-6801
202.747.1900 | main
www.sheppardmullin.com<http://www.sheppardmullin.com>

Attention: This message is sent by a law firm and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. If you received this transmission in
error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and
any attachments.