Good morning,

I have the article, but I'm missing the "supplementary appendix" that is mentioned (page 2236). Can anyone provide a copy?

NEJM 2017; 376(23):2235-44   "Time to treatment and mortality during mandated emergency care for sepsis."

Have a wonderful day :)

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Sherry Allen, BSM
Coordinator - Medical Library Services
Riverside University Health System - MC
26520 Cactus Avenue
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
Phone:  (951) 486-5101   Fax: (951) 486-5045
[snoopy]

This email message, including any attachments, is intended for the sole viewing and use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential and privileged information, which is prohibited from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the information contained in this email, including attachments, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copy of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received a copy of this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email immediately, and remove all copies of the original message, including attachments, from your computer.