Last weekend I pulled into the MRG lot and there was Wes walking across the
lot right in front of the best spot I could find. Without hesitation I gave
him a masshole welcome, "getoutathaway". The only response I could have
expected came back from wes, without even looking, "go back to sugarbush",
followed by the cordial, "Hi Todd."

Congrats on the retirement Wes. I hope to ski you every day this season.