Last weekend I pulled into the MRG lot and there was Wes walking across the lot right in front of the best spot I could find. Without hesitation I gave him a masshole welcome, "getoutathaway". The only response I could have expected came back from wes, without even looking, "go back to sugarbush", followed by the cordial, "Hi Todd."

Congrats on the retirement Wes. I hope to ski you every day this season.