I'm sending this request again in hopes that someone can help.  I'm just trying to locate the authors in order to get permission to use the assessment tool. Apparently none of them are at the Oaklawn hospital anymore.

C. Wilson, Steve & Fettes, Sondra & Sims, Kristin. (2014). Gravity: It's Not a Suggestion-It's the Law! The Development of the WilsonSims Psychiatric Fall Risk Assessment Tool. Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association. 20. 83-83.

Has anyone used this tool in their electronic medical records?

If so, please contact me offline and let me know how you went about getting permissions...I'm a novice at this.

Thanks again!

Karen
Karen Goodman, MSLIS, MA
Medical Librarian |  Dorothy M. Breene Memorial Library
New Hampshire Hospital

36 Clinton Street
Concord, NH  03301
Tel:  (603) 271- 5420 | Fax:  (603) 271-5425

Library Hours:  Monday - Thursday   8:00am - 3:30pm

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:  This message may contain information that is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.
 If you received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this electronic message and any attachments from your system.  Thank you for your cooperation.

I would greatly appreciate if someone can send me this article.  I am unable to find it in PubMed or any of my other resources.

C. Wilson, Steve & Fettes, Sondra & Sims, Kristin. (2014). Gravity: It's Not a Suggestion-It's the Law! The Development of the WilsonSims Psychiatric Fall Risk Assessment Tool. Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association. 20. 83-83.

Thank you!!

Karen
Karen Goodman, MSLIS, MA
Medical Librarian |  Dorothy M. Breene Memorial Library New Hampshire Hospital [nhh-logo]