From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kim Seymour
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Annual Town Reports

Is this something the selectboard or the voters themselves decide?

we still print 900 copies, send one to every voter and homeowner then put it on the website - many copies get put in the recycling bin at the post office - I would like to reduce it to one per household with extra copies available at the office and post office.  otherwise it is just a waste of money

thanks for your input

Kim Seymour
Clerk/Treasurer
Town of Weston
PO Box 98
12 Lawrence Hill Rd
Weston, VT 05161
Phone 802-824-6645
Fax 802-824-4121
www.westonvt.org<http://www.westonvt.org>

<http://www.westonvt.org>
Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply, is considered a public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A. §§ 315-320).