Yes we had one property owner that this happened to this year.   That is
why the state needs to stop with these allowed extended periods for
filing.  Also the State needs to be able to
to handle the number of late filers if they are going to keep extending the
late filer period.   I have found that the longer you give people the more
they try to push those dates.

--
Noreen Labrecque
Town Clerk/Town Treasurer

--

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THIS MESSAGE MAY NOT BE FORWARDED. The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at (802) 266-8910 or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately.Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the communication.