Hi Christine,

We (Burlington Schools) just converted from Blackboard to School Messenger.
We went live Nov 1, so its still kinda new. I think there were some bumps
in the road related to translation, but it was mostly with some of our more
unique languages and I think they got it figured out. School Messenger can
also be embedded in PowerSchool. And they turned out to be less expensive
than Blackboard.

Dana

Dana Baron
Student Data Manager
Burlington School District

"*Everything will be all right in the end. And if its not yet all right,
then its not yet the end."*