HI Peter,

I had received permission to embed the ISTE Student standards in our
courses as outcomes for technology. We have mapped the ISTE standards to
some of the transferable skills PBGR's. I'll send you a copy.

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 8:15 AM, Drescher, Peter <[log in to unmask]
> wrote:

> Hi all:
>

> I need an example of ISTE Standards in action in classrooms.  I am making
> a more formal announcement later this week as the State of Vermont, or more
> specifically, the State Board of Education is adopting the newly updated
> standards (2016) this week at their meeting.  ISTE is doing a press release
> and short story on this and would like an example of a classroom in VT that
> is specifically using the standards with students.
>

> Anyone have example or a classroom that is engaged in this way?
>

> Story could be how the standards are focused on with regards a subject
> area or how the standards have been incorporated into some other
> learning?
>

> Thanks for sharing with me today or tomorrow if possible.
>

> Peter
>

> Peter Drescher
>
> State Director of Educational Technology
>
> VT Agency of Education
>
> 219 N. Main St. Suite 402
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=219+N.+Main+St.+Suite+402%0D+Barre,+VT%C2%A0%C2%A0+05641%0D+802&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> Barre, VT
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=219+N.+Main+St.+Suite+402%0D+Barre,+VT%C2%A0%C2%A0+05641%0D+802&entry=gmail&source=g>
> 05641
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=219+N.+Main+St.+Suite+402%0D+Barre,+VT%C2%A0%C2%A0+05641%0D+802&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> 802-479-1169 <(802)%20479-1169>
>
> @VTED_Technology

*Jeff Renard*
Director

Vermont Virtual Learning Cooperative
307 South Street
Springfield, VT 05156

(802) 885-8331 phone
(802) 885-8454 fax

*Twitter:* @vtvlcjeff
*LinkedIn:* https://www.linkedin.com
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeff-renard/22/337/69>
*Facebook:* https://www.facebook.com/vermontvirtual

Need to have a quick phone chat? *Schedule a time.
<https://calendly.com/jrenard>*

*WARNING*: This message may contain information that is confidential and/or
protected under the Family Rights and Privacy Act or other lawfully
recognized privilege. If you received this message in error or through
inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender that
the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this
message from all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.