We have a number of the Ziggi cameras here at CVU. My only issue with them
is the way the articulating arms are put together. At this point, I'm
pretty sure that at least 90% of ours have broken at the point where the
arms are screwed together. It's not a super big issue if it happens at the
middle junction as you can easily file it down and drill a new hole in the
arm (our shop instructor does it for us). It's a bigger issue when its the
junction at the base or the camera, as there's no easy method of fixing
them. The arms are plastic with approximately a 1/16" ring of plastic
around the nut. This is the weak point of their design.

Unless they've significantly changed the design or materials to address
that, I would have an issue with making a full recommendation on them. Our
teachers love them when they're not broken though and at that cost point,
it's hard not to keep them in consideration.

Nick Clark
Lead Technician
Champlain Valley Union High School
Champlain Valley School District