THANK YOU LUCIE!

Whether you know it or not, you have created a culture of making, creating,
sharing, and CARING for Vermont educators doing this work.  Kudos to You!

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 12:00 AM, SCHOOL-IT automatic digest system <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> There is 1 message totaling 86 lines in this issue.
>
> Topics of the day:
>
>   1. Thankful for Educators who Share so Freely!

> Date:    Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:42:48 -0500
> From:    Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Thankful for Educators who Share so Freely!
>
> This Thanksgiving season I am thankful to the many educators who openly
> share for the benefits of our students. . I've included some specific
> examples from Marlboro College students as examples; but there are so many
> more of you who share so freely. *Thank you for all you do for our students
> and our profession. *
>
> http://createmakelearn.blogspot.com/2017/11/thankful-
> to-educator-who-openly-share.html
>

> --
> Lucie deLaBruere
> www.LearningWithLucie.com
> http://twitter.com/techsavvygirl
>
> Google Voice (802) 557 0013

> Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.
>   - James M. Barrie
> Google Certified Educator / Google for Education Certified Trainer,
> Raspberry Pi Certified Educator

> End of SCHOOL-IT Digest - 20 Nov 2017 (#2017-292)

Marcia Gauvin
K-6 STEM Lab Coordinator
Woodstock Elementary School
802 457-2522 ext 1636