I know that Vermont's schools are filled with Robots getting charged up and
gearing up for Hour of Code.

Let's make a movie from different parts of Vermont featuring your robots
waiting for Hour of Code. (it does not have to be a Robot Rodeo Robot)

Better yet let's make this movie OVERNIGHT using Google Slides and WeVideo.

All you have to do to help is to add a picture of one or more of your
school's robots to this Google Slide Show.  -

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cVV1CU9de0dMb5DpZO_
uTCQpAjBhNkV0lygr_nYhbWo/edit?usp=sharing

I'll then create a tutorial on how to turn this Google Slide show into a
Movie using WeVideo in 5 minutes for less!

And YOUR school can be in this movie which will be featured in WeVideo's
next newsletter.

Can you help!  Are your robots ready for Hour of Code!
*Let's make a movie! *
*We have 24 hours!  Let's  do this! *

ADD a picture of a robot from your school to this slide show
Then within 24 hours we'll have a finished movie created from Google Slides
and WeVideo!

Wanna know how?  Stay tuned for the finished tutorial!
--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com <http://www.learningwithlucie.com/>

Google Voice (802) 557 0013