Yes... Ready Set Go!  I'm going to create the movie from the slides YOU all
add to this Slide Deck  in 24 hours.

The goal is to see how #vted can make an amazing movie in less than 24
hours with just minutes of production time!
crossing my fingers that this will work!  But I believe in US!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cVV1CU9de0dMb5DpZO_
uTCQpAjBhNkV0lygr_nYhbWo/edit#slide=id.g2b339af5fc_0_50

What do you get out of it?
A moment of fame for your school on the next WeVideo Newsletter!
and a tutorial on how to make quick and easy movies using Google Slides and
We Video!

Let's have fun doing this. !
Go Benson School  for being the first one out of the gate with this
project!

Lucie