Thank you for sharing your robots getting ready for hour of code!
24 schools came through in the first 24 hours!
and in less than 5 minutes I was able to create a Fun movie for it using
WeVIDEOS ability to import PDFs and Google Slides ability to export as PDF

Here is BOTH the Fun Movie of our Robots AND the tutorial I promises

https://goo.gl/8N3qMs

Submitting it to WeVideo for there next newsletter
which could get your school a moment of Fame.

THANK you again for being such a great PLN
Hope this feature is one you find useful!

Lucie

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 12:36 PM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Thanks to the 10. schools that jumped on board overnight
> Lets double that number
> And get at least 10 more Vermont schools with  codable robots featured in
> this fun movie that will be featured nationwide
>
> All it takes is a few minutes where you add a photo of one of your robots
> to a Google slideshow
>

> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cVV1CU9de0dMb5DpZO_u
> TCQpAjBhNkV0lygr_nYhbWo/edit#slide=id.g2b339af5fc_0_50
>

> See info below
>
> Sent from Lucie's  mobile device
>
> On Nov 28, 2017, at 4:54 PM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
> Yes... Ready Set Go!  I'm going to create the movie from the slides YOU
> all add to this Slide Deck  in 24 hours.
>
> The goal is to see how #vted can make an amazing movie in less than 24
> hours with just minutes of production time!
> crossing my fingers that this will work!  But I believe in US!
>
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cVV1CU9de0dMb5DpZO_u
> TCQpAjBhNkV0lygr_nYhbWo/edit#slide=id.g2b339af5fc_0_50
>
> What do you get out of it?
> A moment of fame for your school on the next WeVideo Newsletter!
> and a tutorial on how to make quick and easy movies using Google Slides
> and We Video!
>
> Let's have fun doing this. !
> Go Benson School  for being the first one out of the gate with this
> project!
>
> Lucie
>

> On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 6:42 PM, Lynn Pollock <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Starting Now??
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 6:06 PM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I know that Vermont's schools are filled with Robots getting charged up
>>> and gearing up for Hour of Code.
>>>
>>> Let's make a movie from different parts of Vermont featuring your robots
>>> waiting for Hour of Code. (it does not have to be a Robot Rodeo Robot)
>>>
>>> Better yet let's make this movie OVERNIGHT using Google Slides and
>>> WeVideo.
>>>
>>> All you have to do to help is to add a picture of one or more of your
>>> school's robots to this Google Slide Show.  -
>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cVV1CU9de0dMb5DpZO_u
>>> TCQpAjBhNkV0lygr_nYhbWo/edit?usp=sharing
>>>

>>> I'll then create a tutorial on how to turn this Google Slide show into a
>>> Movie using WeVideo in 5 minutes for less!
>>>
>>> And YOUR school can be in this movie which will be featured in WeVideo's
>>> next newsletter.
>>>
>>> Can you help!  Are your robots ready for Hour of Code!
>>> *Let's make a movie! *
>>> *We have 24 hours!  Let's  do this! *
>>>
>>> ADD a picture of a robot from your school to this slide show
>>> Then within 24 hours we'll have a finished movie created from Google
>>> Slides and WeVideo!
>>>
>>> Wanna know how?  Stay tuned for the finished tutorial!
>>> --
>>> Lucie deLaBruere
>>> www.LearningWithLucie.com <http://www.learningwithlucie.com/>
> [...]

  - James M. Barrie