Every time someone asks me for a recommendation for an INNOVATIVE SPACE to
visit in one of our schools,  The IDEA Lab in Barre is one of the first
place that comes to mind!
Here is our chance to visit the IDEA Lab and meet the mastermind who
developed and implemented it - our very own #vted educator - Michael Pope

*RSVP to attend this free workshop <https://goo.gl/wTgboR> *

sponsored by Vita-Learn Central Pregion
at
Barre Town Elementary Middle School
70 Websterville Rd, Barre, VT 05641
December 12, 2017
(4 p.m - 6 p.m.).

Please distribute attached FLYER widely!
Agenda:

Tour of the IDEA Lab

- a project based design program and maker space at Barre Town School
developed by Michael Pope

Mike will lead a workshop and conversation focused on
Student Directed Making
& Maker space Creation / Facilitation

[image: Inline image 1]
--