I have an iPad that has been enrolled in Meraki for several years. It
wasn't getting apps and updates pushed out to it, so I removed the profile
in order to re-enroll the device.  Now I am getting the message that " the
UUID is for the profile Meraki Management is not unique."  I have ensured
that our push certificate is current and have successfully re-enrolled
other devices.  Has anyone else run into this issue?  I would appreciate
any suggestions.

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including attachments,
is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and