...And, SchoolMessenger is owned by West, Inc, a major telecomm company. In
their sales pitch, they say they can control the routing of calls to
deliver a higher success rate.

Dana

Dana Baron
Student Data Manager
Burlington School District

"*Everything will be all right in the end. And if its not yet all right,
then its not yet the end."*