Mike,

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, I have renamed the host name to something
similar so that Staff and Students still recognize that copier as the
device they want to print to.  In your efforts, did you find that there was
a reason for the GCP name not to stick?  Was it on a similar brand copier
as to what I shared or other brand printer(s)?

Again, thanks for the input.

Keith