Thanks, Bj.

Yup, we are moving away from the GCP "Server" as well.  All printers
registered via GCP directly and no longer need to have an account or server
on 24/7.  I have checked out your blog and information on the direct
printing option - thank you for contributing!  Not sure that is the
direction we want to go, but a good next best option.

Keith