My principal was kind enough to forward me this.  Forwarding it in case any of you haven't seen it yet.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Holcombe, Rebecca <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 2:07 PM
Subject: [Principals] Statewide Longitudinal Data System
To: "[log in to unmask]us" <[log in to unmask]us>, "[log in to unmask]te.vt.us" <[log in to unmask]te.vt.us>, "[log in to unmask]t.us" <[log in to unmask]t.us>
Cc: Jay Nichols <[log in to unmask]>, "Francis, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>, Martha Allen <[log in to unmask]>, "VCSEA ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "Nicole Mace ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>

Good Afternoon,

Please see the attached memo on the Statewide Longitudinal Data System. This memo is to alert you that we are entering implementation phase for the SLDS. Please share this information with your school board members.

Best,

Rebecca

Dr. Rebecca Holcombe, Secretary of Education
Vermont Agency of Education

219 North Main Street, Suite 402

Barre, VT  05641

(802) 479-1060

Steven Perrin
Principal
Brattleboro Union High School
Brattleboro, VT 05301
NASSP Vermont High School Principal of the Year

--
Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator