Hi all:

I need an example of ISTE Standards in action in classrooms.  I am making a more formal announcement later this week as the State of Vermont, or more specifically, the State Board of Education is adopting the newly updated standards (2016) this week at their meeting.  ISTE is doing a press release and short story on this and would like an example of a classroom in VT that is specifically using the standards with students.

Anyone have example or a classroom that is engaged in this way?

Story could be how the standards are focused on with regards a subject area or how the standards have been incorporated into some other learning?

Thanks for sharing with me today or tomorrow if possible.

Peter

Peter Drescher

VT Agency of Education

219 N. Main St. Suite 402