Hi Jeff,

Would you be willing to share with the group?  I'd be really interested to see what you've done...

Thanks for considering...

Shannon

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 8:19 AM, Jeff Renard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
HI Peter,

I had received permission to embed the ISTE Student standards in our courses as outcomes for technology. We have mapped the ISTE standards to some of the transferable skills PBGR's. I'll send you a copy.