All,

Here in Barre we have switched from using Ziggy's for all the reasons others have mentioned... to using the Hue HD Pro - you can purchase directly from the company or on Amazon for ~ $80 each... this is now our standard document camera for most teachers...only a few need something more powerful.
https://www.amazon.com/HUE-Pro-camera-Windows-Blue/dp/B00U7LV402/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1510590499&sr=8-4&keywords=Hue+HD

Many of ours are over a year old and are holding up well - we have had to deal with the company for a few replacements under warranty - they have been very easy to deal with.

Diane