Dear List,

We are looking for product(s) that will not only work for PLP but also for tracking the PBGRs and Performance Indicators. So far I am looking further into Protean, Canvas and Jumprope. I would appreciate feedback on these products and on what your District is using to do these things.

Replying to the list is fine if you want to share your comments, otherwise please email me

Thanks so much,
Brucie Donahue

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of the original message.