Our google accounts are set up at grade 1 but with no email access.

Cindy

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Will Hatch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm writing an asset management policy for our district.  Currently k-2 kids are using a mix of Ipads, Chromebooks, Macs, or PCs, depending on the building.  I want to move to Chromebooks in the future, and believe that students in grades 3-12 are ready by grade 3.  Just wondering what other schools/districts are doing.  Please chime in!

Oh, and when do you issue a Google account?

--
Will Hatch
Director Of Technology

Cindy Towne