Hi Tabitha,

There was a discussion Started by Will Hatch last month. I am not sure how to look at archived discussions so I attached it for you.

Tom Heller
Tech Educator @ 802 Milton HS
Windows cleaner, Ubuntu user.

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 12:29 PM, Tabitha Evans <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello All!!

Does anyone have a written plan for how your schools/school district update the content on your website?

Thanks!!

Tabitha Evans
Technology Supervisor
Milton School District