Good morning.

Looking for input from both the hardware and curricular side on this (I ALWAYS love hearing from everyone regardless of role).

Anyone had discussions on Chromebook replacement with newer touch Chromebooks that support the Android apps with the focus of the discussion being a hope to combine two platforms into one?  I see that many iOS apps are typically developed and released as Android apps (or perhaps it is the other way around).

Do you see this emerging technology and functionality combining the two hardware devices?
What are your experiences or concerns moving forward with this line of thought?

Thanks in advance for any replies on and off list.

Keith

--
Keith Puffer
Technology Coordinator