We use it for IT requests and Maintenance requests.

I've never been thrilled with it. It's not user friendly for our staff
submitting the tickets and I've had to call support every time I create a
report. Something always seems to go wrong when creating a report.

--
*Kyle Hutchins*
District Wide Helpdesk Technician

*Google Certified Administrato**r*