We use it for IT requests and Maintenance requests.

I've never been thrilled with it. It's not user friendly for our staff submitting the tickets and I've had to call support every time I create a report. Something always seems to go wrong when creating a report.

--
Kyle Hutchins
District Wide Helpdesk Technician

Google Certified Administrator