We use Mojo in ACSD.  It works for us.

Recently I purchased Lansweeper for network monitoring.  It comes with a helpdesk feature, but we haven't explored it yet.

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 7:55 AM, Craig Donnan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Agreed - not wild overall about Schooldude, but it works.  I think they are coming out with some new designs/flavor, but it's been largely the same and not much development for years.

Freshdesk gets good reviews for IT helpdesk management.  Larry Dougher uses that in Windsor and likes it.

The other two I looked at:
Mojo
Zendesk