Robert

We have a single asus flip, that is a loaner and students like using it (I think there is something visceral about using your fingers on the glass of all capacitive touch devices)

iPearl/mcover does make a hard shell for that model.

It does provide SOME protection when the device is in tent or tablet configuration.

https://www.amazon.com/iPearl-mCover-10-1-inch-Chromebook-C100PA/dp/B0161Z8QOE

and

http://www.ipearl-inc.com/asus-c100pa.html

they do have one for the R11 (not 'great' protection of course)

http://www.ipearl-inc.com/acer-r11-132t.html

Everyone, hard shells make a huge difference in the rate of damage and are ( IMHO ) well worth the cost (as low as $15).

You can trial a free one here
http://www.ipearl-inc.com/newweb/SampleRequest.php

There just aren't any great always on cases for "yoga" style Chromebooks