Thanks Lucie!  I have completed the form, but I am going to post my
suggestion here, just in case it sparks more interest...We use Reflex Math
and Gizmos at our school, but the price is horribly expensive based on our
school population.  Do others use it?  I would LOVE to join forces and
lower the cost.

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School