Thanks Lucie!  I have completed the form, but I am going to post my suggestion here, just in case it sparks more interest...We use Reflex Math and Gizmos at our school, but the price is horribly expensive based on our school population.  Do others use it?  I would LOVE to join forces and lower the cost.

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd