THANK YOU LUCIE!

Whether you know it or not, you have created a culture of making, creating, sharing, and CARING for Vermont educators doing this work.  Kudos to You!

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 12:00 AM, SCHOOL-IT automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
There is 1 message totaling 86 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. Thankful for Educators who Share so Freely!

Date:    Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:42:48 -0500
From:    Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Thankful for Educators who Share so Freely!

This Thanksgiving season I am thankful to the many educators who openly
share for the benefits of our students. . I've included some specific
examples from Marlboro College students as examples; but there are so many
more of you who share so freely. *Thank you for all you do for our students
and our profession. *

http://createmakelearn.blogspot.com/2017/11/thankful-to-educator-who-openly-share.html

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013

  - James M. Barrie
Raspberry Pi Certified Educator

End of SCHOOL-IT Digest - 20 Nov 2017 (#2017-292)

Marcia Gauvin
K-6 STEM Lab Coordinator
Woodstock Elementary School
802 457-2522 ext 1636