Greetings on the day before many of us give thanks...of which this community is one that I am very thankful for!!!

I am very interested in updating my Mac servers in multiple locations from 10.12.6 to High Sierra.  Before I do, I thought it would be wise to see if any of you have had any challenges or regrets performing this upgrade.  Most of what I have read seems to point me in the direction to make it so...  However, running DeployStudio, Profile Manager, Apple Configurator 2 (yup, some devices that were not purchased directly through DEP need that little bit of help to be managed still), sharing printers and a few other tidbits, I am just a little hesitant.

Would love your thoughts on this...

Keith

--
Keith Puffer