Starting Now??

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 6:06 PM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I know that Vermont's schools are filled with Robots getting charged up and gearing up for Hour of Code.

Let's make a movie from different parts of Vermont featuring your robots waiting for Hour of Code. (it does not have to be a Robot Rodeo Robot)

Better yet let's make this movie OVERNIGHT using Google Slides and WeVideo.

All you have to do to help is to add a picture of one or more of your school's robots to this Google Slide Show.  -

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cVV1CU9de0dMb5DpZO_uTCQpAjBhNkV0lygr_nYhbWo/edit?usp=sharing

I'll then create a tutorial on how to turn this Google Slide show into a Movie using WeVideo in 5 minutes for less!

And YOUR school can be in this movie which will be featured in WeVideo's next newsletter.

Can you help!  Are your robots ready for Hour of Code!
Let's make a movie!
We have 24 hours!  Let's  do this!

ADD a picture of a robot from your school to this slide show
Then within 24 hours we'll have a finished movie created from Google Slides and WeVideo!

Wanna know how?  Stay tuned for the finished tutorial!
--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013