From: ZuluDesk <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 7:00 AM
Subject: ZuluNews! ZuluNews! macOS High Sierra security vulnerability
discovered!
To: [log in to unmask]

Protect your Macs using ZuluDesk’s new tool!A newly discovered macOS High
Sierra flaw is potentially leaving your schools data at risk.

View this email in your browser
<http://mailchi.mp/9aa7a92bce70/zulunews-zulunews-macos-high-sierra-security-vulnerability-discovered?e=00a2cf1b16>
<https://zuludesk.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7e604cf32ccc6efbe25942865&id=0f5baee52a&e=00a2cf1b16>
[Fix] macOS High Sierra security vulnerability discovered!

A newly discovered macOS High Sierra flaw is potentially leaving your
school's data at risk. This vulnerability can have a huge impact for
schools, meaning that students can bypass restrictions. This issue needs to
be fixed as soon as possible.

To solve this issue, ZuluDesk has created a tool which can easily be
applied to all High Sierra devices within your organisation. The tool does
this by giving the root user a new random password. Once applied, the
vulnerability can no longer be exploited.

You can download and find out how to apply the fix by reading the following
article: https://support.zuludesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003976233
If you would like to contact us, please send us an email at
<https://zuludesk.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7e604cf32ccc6efbe25942865&id=2166e30852&e=00a2cf1b16>
<https://zuludesk.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7e604cf32ccc6efbe25942865&id=ffd568eca9&e=00a2cf1b16>
<https://zuludesk.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7e604cf32ccc6efbe25942865&id=e222bde0eb&e=00a2cf1b16>
*Netherlands* *United States*