From: ZuluDesk <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 7:00 AM
Subject: ZuluNews! ZuluNews! macOS High Sierra security vulnerability discovered!
To: [log in to unmask]

[Fix] macOS High Sierra security vulnerability discovered!

A newly discovered macOS High Sierra flaw is potentially leaving your school's data at risk. This vulnerability can have a huge impact for schools, meaning that students can bypass restrictions. This issue needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

To solve this issue, ZuluDesk has created a tool which can easily be applied to all High Sierra devices within your organisation. The tool does this by giving the root user a new random password. Once applied, the vulnerability can no longer be exploited.

You can download and find out how to apply the fix by reading the following article: https://support.zuludesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003976233

If you would like to contact us, please send us an email at [log in to unmask].
Netherlands United States
ZuluDesk BV ZuluDesk Inc.
Westerbracht 2 600 Congress Ave
7821 CH, Emmen Austin, TX 78701