Thanks for posting, Ray.  Is a good FYI/Heads up for other districts.  Appreciate it.

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 2:49 PM, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear List

Today from about 2:30-2:40 we had issues with our phone service.

FairPoint was "testing trunk lines" across the state and that may have affected others.

We got notices that looked like these when trying to make an outbound call

CO hung up
All trunks out of service

Agent for FRP said they were having issues today throughout the day and 'busy-ied out some trunks' but that it should be back to normal now.

Thanks,

Craig Donnan
Network Administrator
Essex Westford School District
Essex High School B116
2 Educational Drive
Essex Jct, VT 05452

Direct to desk: 802-857-7130

If you need immediate assistance please contact our helpdesk at 802-857-7000 ext 1234 or [log in to unmask].

For Technology News click here.

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the communication.