Thank you for sharing your robots getting ready for hour of code!
24 schools came through in the first 24 hours!
and in less than 5 minutes I was able to create a Fun movie for it using
WeVIDEOS ability to import PDFs and Google Slides ability to export as PDF

Here is BOTH the Fun Movie of our Robots AND the tutorial I promises

https://goo.gl/8N3qMs

Submitting it to WeVideo for there next newsletter
which could get your school a moment of Fame.

THANK you again for being such a great PLN
Hope this feature is one you find useful!

Lucie