I have an iPad that has been enrolled in Meraki for several years. It wasn't getting apps and updates pushed out to it, so I removed the profile in order to re-enroll the device.  Now I am getting the message that " the UUID is for the profile Meraki Management is not unique."  I have ensured that our push certificate is current and have successfully re-enrolled other devices.  Has anyone else run into this issue?  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.